Discussion forum

Appraisal

me
Appraisal
by Darren Sudlow - Tuesday, 22 March 2011, 10:00 AM

Hi all,

This is a message to eTeachers, but will be of some interest to eDeans.

Cluster principals have agreed that eTeacher appraisal will take place within each school's appraisal system. My role in this is to liaise with both you and the school in setting an appropriate goal and monitoring your progress towards that goal. The feedback doesn't always have to come from me. A buddy system would work quite nicely, but would need your agreement.

I have also been asked to put together some eTeacher standards which align with the professional standards.

Could you reply in this discussion thread and share what your goal is for the year. This will give everyone some good ideas on what an appropriate goal for online teaching and learning would be. If you are uncomfortable sharing then email me. Either way I will need to know. Also let me know where things are at re. appraisal - many of you might not have even started.

Use this thread for any questions you have or thoughts on how this might work for you.
me
Re: Appraisal
by Darren Sudlow - Tuesday, 22 March 2011, 10:22 AM

Sorry. An easier way to share goals - please place your goal in the google document below

Click here