Discussion forum

Meeting and Reports

me
Meeting and Reports
by Darren Sudlow - Wednesday, 8 June 2011, 2:17 PM

Hi all,

I have deferred the meetings next week. I will wait until there is plenty to discuss, otherwise I will keep you informed through email.

I will be meeting with new eTeachers though. Will let you know.

Be aware that reports are due to eDeans no later than Wednesday 29th June. You should start writing them next week. You can of course send them to eDeans before that time. Please use our reporting timelines not individual schools (unless they fall within our timeline of course).

The report template is the same as last year. All that is different is the logo so if you have the report template from last year then just copy and paste the new logo in. If you are new then you will need to change the template and add in the correct info sorry.

Click here to access the template

Post any questions in this forum thread thanks.
me
Re: Meeting and Reports
by Darren Sudlow - Thursday, 16 June 2011, 9:30 AM

Hi all,

Replying to myself again, but I have had a couple of requests about report templates. I did email everyone with a link to the template so please keep an eye on emails. The CantaNet staffroom (where this message is coming from) on Educo holds most of the resources you need including report templates. Please make sure you are familiar with it.

Cheers