Discussion forum

Editing Email Addresses

Picture of Andrea McErlane
Editing Email Addresses
by Andrea McErlane - Wednesday, 7 December 2011, 12:11 PM

Hi all,

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to change my email address on moodle, under the "edit profile" tab it doesn't let me edit my email. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Andie

Picture of Conrad O'Connor
Re: Editing Email Addresses
by Conrad O'Connor - Wednesday, 7 December 2011, 7:54 PM

Hi Andrea I can.
This is what I did:
- Logged into Educo
- Clicked on my name to see my profile
- Second tab was edit profile and changed my email address and hit update profile.

Try logging out of Educo and then following these steps. If problems persist contact your medical professional. Or send me your email address and I will endeavour to change it for you!
Mr C
by Peter Cattell - Wednesday, 7 December 2011, 8:50 PM

Hi Andie,
Have just had a look and seems to be not a problem. Go up to the top right hand where your name is after you have logged on. When the name is underlined click on it. Then go to the central edit profile tab. go down to email. Try that.
from Peter C
Picture of Andrea McErlane
by Andrea McErlane - Thursday, 8 December 2011, 8:55 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help, however I am still unable to click on my email under the "edit profile" to change it. It allows me to change my settings, but not my Name, email, city or description. Ive had a look through my settings to see if thats the cause, but I can't see anything that might have caused it, its strange that it works for your profile, but not mine.

Any further suggestions?

smile Andie