The VLN site is to undergo a revamp fairly soon so I wanted to give you a chance to make some suggested changes that I can pass on. Below is what Glen Davies has already indicated what will happen. Just reply to this post with suggestions.
As well as a refresh of the underlying framework that the Learning Exchange runs on which will enable us to refactor/simplify the interface for mobile device access in future updates the following changes have also been implemented:
- Users can see course closed status on search results screen
- User can select to show only current classes on enrolment stats pages for clusters and providers, eg. don't show courses for current year unless they are currently open
- User can select an 'All Primary' option from enrolment stats for clusters and schools which combines Junior, Middle and Senior Primary
- User only sees students from their cluster when searching in add enrolments section
- If user tries to enrol a student who is already enrolled in a course they get a meesage to indicate the student is already enrolled.
- Class teacher can see school co-ordiantor contact details for each student enroled in a class, including on enrolment spreadsheet
- Cluster admins can copy courses to another provider in their cluster
- Bulk upload template file shows all fields that can be upload - currently DOB and Ethnicty not there
- Admins can add notes about reason for withdrawing for courses outside their cluster
- User is able to see from the email that is sent on a student withdrawl who it was that withdrew the student