Teachers often want to create a glossary of terms that will be easily referenced by students. This is an easy task in Moodle.
Moreover, almost any module of Moodle can be set to hyperlink - automatically - to any word or phrase that is stored in or added to the glossary (see auto-linking).
- Glossary items can be grouped in categories.
- Participants can comment on glossary entries.
- Entries can be rated using teacher-defined scales.
- Glossaries can be easily exported and imported via xml.
- Glossaries can be fully searched.
- Glossaries can be viewed with different display formats.